Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 18 January 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I know that snow causes huge problems for many, but I have to confess that I REALLY like it. I worked from home today, the kids did not go to school, and it actually feels a bit like winter at last. I thought as my updates in this blog had not been as regular as I'd have liked this year that I thought I'd do a blog post on vintage postcards featuring snow that don't mention the word Christmas.

 Vintage panel postcard of a church in the snow, published by C.W.Faulkner

Vintage postcard of the Stepping Stones, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Vintage postcard of snow in the Palace Yard, Gloucester, published by Burrow

Vintage panl postcard of a winter scene, published by C.W.Faulkner

Vintage olio postcard of a winter scene

Vintage postcard of the river in winter, Stratford-on-Avon

    

As usual 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

1 comment:

  1. Brrr! I particularly like the Stratford on Avon scene. What would WIll have said? "When icicles hang by the wall......" This scene illustrates that so well and you can imagine that "milk comes frozen home in pail."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails