Complete Amazon Marketing System

Saturday 3 December 2011

Postcard Friendship Friday 92

Having blogged a different vintage Christmas postcard pretty much every day in December 2010, I'm trying to avoid blogging the same ones again this year. Pretty sure the one below is a relatively recent arrival. It's a beautiful, artist drawn, postcard of Oxford Cathedral. The publisher is S.Hildesheimer (one of my favourite publishers) and the card dates back to 1909. Unfortunetaly there's no artist name on either side of the postcard.

By the way, anyone wanting to see the 25 vintage Christmas postcards and cards I shared last year can look at my vintage postcard advent calendar ... but no peeking (in fact if my somewhat primitive code logic still works this year then it shouldn't allow you to peek past the current day).

Vintage Christmas gretings postcard of Oxford Cathedral, published by Hildesheimer

As usual, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site
    

1 comment:

  1. And Best Wishes of the Season to you, too! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails