Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 14 October 2011

Vintage postcards of Dublin

For this week's Postcard Friendship Friday I thought I'd share some vintage postcards of Dublin that I picked up a couple of months back, which as with so many others remain in the 'to be processed' pile. Most of these old postcards have been written but not actually posted, so unfortunately I am unable to share the date, but would guess the first one is probably 1930's, and the other three probably 1900's - 1920's. I particularly like the trams on the wide, but relatively uncrowded streets.

O'Connell Street, Dublin

Phoenix Park, Dublin

Sackville Street, Dublin

St. Stephen's Green, Dublin

As usual, 100's more vintage postcards on my web site

    

3 comments:

  1. Lovely old cards. It would be interesting to compare then and now shots. Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Snap - wouldn't it be interesting to compare these shots with more recent ones - what a wonderful find!
    Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the horse and carts. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails