Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 8 July 2011

Postcard Friendship Friday 71

Interesting theme this week on Postcard Friendship Friday. Children definitely grow up far too early these days and the purity and innocence of childhood doesn't seem to exist in the same form any more. I thought these two vintage postcards captured the innocence of long lost childhood quite nicely.

Vintage postcard published by S.Hildesheimer
Mischief, vintage postcard published by J.W.B

As usual, more vintage postcards on my web site

6 comments:

  1. lovely vintage cards you've got!
    i'm missing the carefree days of my childhood, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards. i like the last one best -- can be captioned: innocent mischief - as i agree with postcardy.

    Arlene
    http://www.ilovepostcrossing.info/2011/07/09/postcard-from-disneyland-california-pff-003/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun, too! They really remind me of my childhood. My sisters and I used to play horse with pillows as the horse. Looks like the girls on the second postcard are up to something! LOL.

    Have a great weekend.

    Postcards Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second postcard : are they stopping tohe clock so they don't have to go to bed? my children would try that.
    Sunday stamps is back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails