Complete Amazon Marketing System

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Vintage postcards of North Wales

Despite my best efforts to maintain my postcards in some sort of vaguely coherent order, I keep finding Lancashire ones buried deep within the Yorkshire section, and postcards of Devon mis-filed almost everywhere. However, one of the good fortunes in having to sort through them today to try and locate one that someone had ordered, was that I came across these 2 beautiful artist drawn, vintage postcards of North Wales, which I'm pretty sure I've never blogged about. I assume they are by the same artist as the style is very similar, but unfortunately there is no indication on the postcard. Despite their similarities however they have different publishers.

 Near Capel Curig, North Wales, published by B.B. London, series A2, c.1907

Near Cader Idris, North Wales, c.1908

More vintage postcards of Wales can be found on my web site

1 comment:

  1. They are such pastoral and romantic scenes. They would look beautiful matted, framed, and hung together. Beautiful. Too bad there's no information about the artist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails