Complete Amazon Marketing System

Monday 3 May 2010

Watercolour artist, A.R.Quinton

Today's blog post covers another of my favourite vintage postcards, A.R.Quinton. Upon researching him for this posting, I was amazed to find out he'd produced something in the region of 2,000 watercolours of British town and country scenes, many of which ended up as postcards. All the A.R.Quinton postcards I have were published by J.Salmon Ltd., but he's also had cards published by Raphael Tuck. Rather than showing too many here at one time, I've decided to share a handful of my favourites.

Salcombe from Portlemouth, Devon. Published by J.Salmon Ltd., number 2394.


Panamora Walk, Barmouth, Merionethshire, Wales, published by Salmon, number 2243.

Ilfracombe from Hillsborough, Devon. Published by J.Salmon Ltd., number 933.


As always, these and many other vintage postcards can be found on my vintage postcard website

1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful postcards, I love the watercolor postcards. thanks for sharing. THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails