Complete Amazon Marketing System

Friday 4 December 2009

Stow-on-the-Wold, by Sylvester H.Stannard

Just a single vintage postcard again today, mainly because I've been working away most of the week and really should be getting off to bed now. However, I thought I'd just share this one with everyone first. The is an artist drawn/artist signed vintage postcard of The Green, Stow-on-the-Wold, in the Cotswolds, by the artist Sylvester H Stannard, and published by J.Salmon Ltd., number 4354. This is the first time I've come across this particular postcard artist but I'll certainly keep my eyes open for more. This is a really beautiful card of a lovely place. I've not been to Stow-on-the-Wold for ages and whilst I remember it being a quaint place, I'm not sure whether there's still a part of it that looks like this. I'll have to add it to my ever increasingly long list of places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails